Best wp plugins for administrators
As some of you might know, I've just "upgraded" my design, now it is completely different... Hope you like it
And in the process I came along with many great plugins that really made my life easier in this task, so I'll post a compilation not only of those, but of the best administration plugins at the moment:
- Maintenance mode - Put a splash page for all visitors except administrators. Great for testing new stuff.
- WP Automatic Upgrade - Backup and Upgrade your wordpress version automatically.
- Theme tester - Test your new themes without users noticing.
- Role Manager - Edit the capabilities of each wp role (Admin, editor, author or suscriber) or even add new roles.
- WP Security Scan - This great plugin checks for various vulnerabilities and either fixes them or tells you how to DIY.
- Ozh' Absolute Comments - A great plugin to manage your comments, you should really try this to know what you are missing
- WP Threaded Comments - In addition to Ozh' Absolute Comments this will ease the way you deal with comments, allowing you to reply to messages in threaded mode right from the post itself.
- Subscribe to comments - Give your visitors the opportunity to suscribe to the comments to get instant notification upon replies.